The quality Rusch endotracheal tube with a preloaded Flexi-Slip Stylet is ready to use saving you time and storage space. The stylet has a low friction coating to facilitate smooth withdrawal. It is designed with a soft distal tip to reduce the risk of trauma.
- Graduated tube with black positioning ring and depth markings
- X-ray opaque stripe over full length of tube
- Thin-walled cuff lies close to the tube when deflated for easy insertion
- Large volume cuff provides low pressure seal
- Thermosensitive Ruschelit® PVC adapts to the anatomical situation at body temperature
- Partially inserted 15mm connector
- Inflation indicator and one-way valve